A Happy New Year to everyone. It sure better be.
It’s time to formally get out the word about our January luncheon. We are happy to confirm that we will meet in person on Monday, January 10, 2022 for our membership luncheon in the CC Dining Room. Martha Schrader will be our special guest.
We will require social distancing, wearing a mask when not enjoying your lunch, and upfront we will require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within the last 72 hours. For those who have already given their proof of vaccination last month, we kept track so we will not ask for you to show your card again, but of course, if you are not feeling well, please do not attend. We will continue to monitor the situation with regard to meeting in person.
“It’s Party Time” will be catering our luncheon — Pork Loin is the main entree. The price of the luncheon will be $30 for members and $35 for guests.
Please sign-up in the CCC coatroom by NOON on Thursday January 6th and drop your check into the locked box there. All attendees must purchase a lunch.
About Commissioner Schrader
Martha Schrader has served continuously as a Clackamas County Commissioner since January 2013. She previously served as a commissioner from 2003 to 2009 (and as Chair from 2005 to 2007). Martha represented Oregon’s 20th District as state senator from 2009 to 2011.
- Working to enhance the Willamette Falls area through her work on the Willamette Falls Legacy Project and Willamette Falls Locks State Commission
- Promoting Clackamas County’s international trade opportunities
- Collaborating with Clackamas Community College to create a pipeline for youth into the workforce
- Growing jobs and the economy through cross-laminated timber (CLT) technology
- Supporting local business expansion and retention activities
- Addressing regional housing needs by pursuing greater affordable housing capacity and tackling the ongoing homelessness problem
We are delighted she is able to join us as we kickoff 2022!
We always welcome your feedback so please feel free to reply to this email or to any of our board members with your thoughts.
With our best to all. Please stay safe.
CWA Board of Directors